On this page, I share the most useful resources I’ve found and use. These are affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission if you purchase anything, at no extra cost to you.
These featured resources include:
- Recommended reading
- Courses I’ve personally taken
- Tools to help manage your social media
- Website hosting
- The equipment I use
Books To Read
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Enchantment by Guy Kawasaki
The Best Pinterest Course
I earn money from ad revenue on my blogs. But how do I get views? PINTEREST.
It’s a goldmine for traffic, but it can be a challenge to get started.
I personally took this course (plus several others), and I wouldn’t recommend anything else.
If you’re looking to get started with affiliate marketing, I recommend signing up to Ultimate Bundles.
- They pay you 40% commission.
- Their ebook & course bundles range in genre, fitting any niche.
- New bundles are released often, and the flash sales are very popular.
- The content is valuable.
- Their online portal for affiliates is filled with information, webinars, promotion graphics and other resources to help you.
You’ve probably already heard of Skillshare, but in case you haven’t: it’s an online learning platform, filled with courses on pretty much any topic.
Skillshare’s courses are created by experts, and are incredibly useful.
You can learn all about SEO, digital marketing, and blogging with Skillshare. Alternatively, you could learn a new creative hobby like photography, music, or drawing.